- Essential Qualifications: Bachelor degree in any science stream/MCA/BE/BTech/MTech/MS
- Technical Qualifications: Knowledge of multiple technologies including but not limited to .NET, ASP.NET, C#, HTML, XML, TCP/IP, MVC, MEAN Stack, React js,
- Experience: Minimum 10 yrs in technical skills mentioned above. Experience with RDBMS (Eg. Oracle, SQL Server, SYBASE), web server (IIS), application servers (Eg. Oracle, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, etc.) with at least 4 Years as Technical Architect.
- Should have experience working in presales activities.
- Ability to conceptualize, design and deliver the product.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop RFP by understanding the customer needs and their business requirements
- Gather detailed requirements from incoming RFPs
- Discussions with the customer and other stakeholders to seek clarifications on RFP if required
- Arrive at the technical proposal with right service design & solution based on the RFP need
- Use appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, to contribute to the development of systems architectures in a specific business or functional areas.
- Produces detailed component specifications and translates these into detailed designs for implementation using selected products. Within a business change program, assists in the preparation of technical plans and cooperates with business assurance and project staff to ensure that appropriate technical resources are made available.
- Provides advice on technical aspects of system development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.) and ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices (including security) are applied correctly.
Required Soft Skills
- Should have experienced a rapid change in business complexity, domain models, or technology. Need to ensure that business and functional considerations explicitly drive solutions Demonstrate drive, determination, enthusiasm, and an ability to work effectively as a team member;
- Exhibit the ability to solve problems efficiently;
- Should be dedicated, self-disciplined, proactive, follow deadlines and able to work independently;
- Should have good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply for this job
Please enter the following information.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Merit takes pride in offering extensive inhouse training programmes focused on developing employees for career progression – including specific competence in technology and processes, as well as interpersonal skills.
From intense ‘finishing schools’ that shape the next generation of team leaders to internal training and placement programs that identify and train staff with potential in tech to help them reach their potential, we are committed to bringing the best out of the individuals that make up Merit.