- Minimum of 3 years of programming experience in Perl;
- If worked with extracting or crawling data from web sites and PDF data extraction;
- Experience in writing test cases and executing tests;
- Experience in handling interactions with clients, through both telephone and email;
- Perform a thorough analysis of complex data and recommend actionable strategies;
- Experience in Code versioning tools, Git.
- Strong understanding of Perl and good knowledge of various Perl libraries, API and toolkits;
- Experience in any one of the databases like MySQL, MsSql, MongoDB, Redis or PostgreSQL is required;
- Additional knowledge in AWS will be good to have;
- Should be expert in Raising error exception, logs;
- Knowledge of Agile development or other development methodology.
Apply for this job
Please enter the following information.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Merit takes pride in offering extensive inhouse training programmes focused on developing employees for career progression – including specific competence in technology and processes, as well as interpersonal skills.
From intense ‘finishing schools’ that shape the next generation of team leaders to internal training and placement programs that identify and train staff with potential in tech to help them reach their potential, we are committed to bringing the best out of the individuals that make up Merit.