.Net Developer with ReactJS
- We are looking for Full stack developer having a minimum of 6 years of overall experience in web technologies and minimum 3 years hands-on experience working on ReactJs technologies.
- Ability to analyze and design developments as per the requirements;
- Need to be autonomous and able to organize your work depending on the priorities;
- Ability to plan, execute, measure results and drive improvement on a continuing basis;
- Strategic thinking and ability to communicate on every level;
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new user-facing features;
- Work collaboratively with team members and other stakeholders to achieve goals;
- Staying up to date with the new technologies and use the leading edge of development practices;
- Build efficient reusable code, modules, and libraries for future use;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- The ability to do test-driven development by using unit-test tools like c# testing frameworks etc;
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges;
- Work with web Debugging Tools Firebug, Y-Slow, Live HTTP headers, Chrome Dev Tools, Postman.;
- Implementing fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Implementing user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Web development using a multi-tier architecture and Service Oriented Architecture.
- 6+ years of web application development;
- 3+ years of development experience in ReactJs;
- Experience with ReactJs development is a must;
- Expertise on Web API and other rest API frameworks;
- Strong development skills and experience in hand-coding ReactJs;
- Knowledge on Async programming;
- Conceptual understanding of Web and RESTful APIs;
- Proficient understanding of ethical hacking and securing rest API;
- Experience with Web API development and management is a must;
- Knowledge of Agile development or other development methodology;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool, Git;
- A College or University degree in computer science or the equivalent.
Apply for this job
Please enter the following information.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Merit takes pride in offering extensive inhouse training programmes focused on developing employees for career progression – including specific competence in technology and processes, as well as interpersonal skills.
From intense ‘finishing schools’ that shape the next generation of team leaders to internal training and placement programs that identify and train staff with potential in tech to help them reach their potential, we are committed to bringing the best out of the individuals that make up Merit.