Mean Stack Developer
- We are looking for Mean Stack Developer having a minimum of 3 years of hands of experience working on Mean Stack technologies.
- Ability to analyze and design developments as per the requirements;
- Need to be autonomous and able to organize your work depending on the priorities;
- Ability to plan, execute, measure results and drive improvement on a continuing basis;
- Strategic thinking and ability to communicate on every level;
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new user-facing features;
- Work collaboratively with team members and other stakeholders to achieve goals;
- Staying up to date with the new technologies and use the leading edge of development practices;
- Hands-on Experience in MEAN (Mongo, Express.js, Angular, Node.js) stack
- Hands-on experience in test-driven approach and writing good unit test cases
- Hands-on Experience in Linux Environment.
- Experience on GIT
- AWS Exposures and AWS SQS Experience is a plus
- Experience on Mongo DB or any No SQL is a plus
Good to Have
- Experience on cloud platforms, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), etc.;
- Sound understanding of Cloud, Analytics;
- Experience with other NoSQL technologies.
Required Soft Skills
- Demonstrate drive, determination, enthusiasm, and an ability to work effectively as a team member;
- Exhibit the ability to solve problems efficiently;
- Should be dedicated, self-disciplined, proactive, follow deadlines and able to work independently;
- Should have good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply for this job
Please enter the following information.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Merit takes pride in offering extensive inhouse training programmes focused on developing employees for career progression – including specific competence in technology and processes, as well as interpersonal skills.
From intense ‘finishing schools’ that shape the next generation of team leaders to internal training and placement programs that identify and train staff with potential in tech to help them reach their potential, we are committed to bringing the best out of the individuals that make up Merit.