Equity Research Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Equity research reports
- Financial analysis of company
- Responsible to drive the team members to meet team targets on a daily basis and achieve the goals set for the project
- Ensure on-time delivery of the projects and meet the SLAs set for the project.
- Works towards performance improvement based on feedback received from the Quality / client team.
- Analyse industry dynamics and regulatory trends
- Reconcile credit reports and identify discrepancies and variances
- Provide recommendations tied to analysis and assessment of credit risk
- Writing business, operational and financial summary on companies
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers to gather information necessary for the job
- Adopt the defined processes in day to day execution of assignments
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Identify and recommend operational improvements for credit reporting
Years of experience – 10 to 15 years
Apply for this job
Please enter the following information.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Merit takes pride in offering extensive inhouse training programmes focused on developing employees for career progression – including specific competence in technology and processes, as well as interpersonal skills.
From intense ‘finishing schools’ that shape the next generation of team leaders to internal training and placement programs that identify and train staff with potential in tech to help them reach their potential, we are committed to bringing the best out of the individuals that make up Merit.