Dotnet Web API Developer
- We are looking for Senior Full-stack developer having a minimum of 6 years of hands of experience working on web technologies.
- Ability to analyze and design developments as per the requirements;
- Need to be autonomous and able to organize your work depending on the priorities;
- Ability to plan, execute, measure results and drive improvement continuingly;
- Strategic thinking and ability to communicate on every level;
- Work collaboratively with team members and other stakeholders to achieve goals;
- Staying up to date with the new technologies and use the leading edge of development practices
- Build efficient reusable code, modules, and libraries for future use;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- To do test-driven development by using unit-test tools like C# testing frameworks etc.;
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges;
- Should work with web Debugging Tools Firebug, Y-Slow, Live HTTP headers, Chrome Dev Tools,
- Writing Stored Procedures and Optimization in MSSQL;
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Design and build a scalable application;
- Implement user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Web development using a multi-tier architecture and Service Oriented Architecture;
- 6+ years of web application development;
- Experience with c# Web API development and management is a must;
- Full-stack developer able to work on web API, back-end and database;
- Experience with C#, Web API development is necessary;
- Knowledge on Async programming;
- Expertise on Web API and other rest API frameworks;
- Conceptual understanding of Web and RESTful APIs;
- Proficient understanding of ethical hacking and securing rest API.
- Excellent Knowledge of database technologies and SQL Optimization in MSSQL;
- Strong development skills and experience in hand-coding rest API;
- Experience with Azure Function App, Azure Logic App, Azure Stream Analytics is a must;
- Knowledge of Agile development or other development methodology;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool, Git.
- A College or University degree in computer science or the equivalent.
Good to Have
- Experience on cloud platforms, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), etc.;
- Sound understanding of Cloud, Analytics;
- Experience with other NoSQL technologies.
- Required Soft Skills
- Demonstrate drive, determination, enthusiasm, and an ability to work effectively as a team member;
- Exhibit the ability to solve problems efficiently;
- Should be dedicated, self-disciplined, proactive, follow deadlines and able to work independently;
- Should have good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply for this job
Please enter the following information.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Merit takes pride in offering extensive inhouse training programmes focused on developing employees for career progression – including specific competence in technology and processes, as well as interpersonal skills.
From intense ‘finishing schools’ that shape the next generation of team leaders to internal training and placement programs that identify and train staff with potential in tech to help them reach their potential, we are committed to bringing the best out of the individuals that make up Merit.