We are looking for Azure Administrator having a minimum of 8 years of hands of experience working on web technologies.
- Ability to analyze and design infrastructure as per the requirements;
- Need to be autonomous and able to organize your work depending on the priorities;
- Ability to plan, execute, measure results and drive improvement on a continuing basis;
- Strategic thinking and ability to communicate on every level;
- Work collaboratively with team members and other stakeholders to achieve goals;
- Staying up to date with the new technologies and use the leading edge of development infrastructure practices;
- Manage the instances of the cloud infrastructure services and the multiple cloud servers;
- Need to work mixed platform like windows, Linux, Ubuntu, etc;
- Create & manage cloud services like Azure App Service, Azure Web API Management, Azure VM, VPN, Cors, Azure Search Service, Azure Data Warehouse,
- Azure Data Factory, Azure Hadoop Systems, Azure Kubernets, Azure DevOps, etc.;
- Create Active Directory, AD B2C, AD B2B, Users, Groups, Role management, Access Management;
- Create & Manage Azure Resource Templates, should have knowledge on Terraform, chef, puppet, Ansible;
- Create & Manage RDS instances like MSSQL, MySQL, etc.;
- Create & Manage Azure Monitoring systems, Azure Security center, etc.;
- Create & Manage Azure Traffic Manager, Azure Application Gateway, etc.;
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Web development using a multi-tier architecture and Service Oriented Architecture;
- 8+ years of web application development & deployment & infrastructure management;
- Experience with Azure is a must;
- Knowledge of Agile development or other development methodology;
- Conceptual understanding of Web and RESTful APIs;
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- A College or University degree in computer science or the equivalent;
- Should have knowledge and experience in Azure AD management and CI/CD tools;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool, Git;
- Should have knowledge of networking management, load balancer, firewall, etc. Configuration.
Good to Have
- Experience on cloud platforms, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), etc.;
- Sound understanding of Cloud, Analytics;
- Experience with Chef, puppet, Ansible, Kubernets.
Apply for this job
Please enter the following information.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Merit takes pride in offering extensive inhouse training programmes focused on developing employees for career progression – including specific competence in technology and processes, as well as interpersonal skills.
From intense ‘finishing schools’ that shape the next generation of team leaders to internal training and placement programs that identify and train staff with potential in tech to help them reach their potential, we are committed to bringing the best out of the individuals that make up Merit.